A. How to maintain and get some value from a relationship with the 100,000 people I know.
- How to move from 1,000 to 10,000 to 100,000 friends/acquaintances in a useful way without going crazy.
- How to add, subtract, interact with 100,000 people in a useful way without going crazy.
- How to enhance my trust of 100,000 people in a useful way without going crazy.
B. How to teach my own personal assistant to parse and filter the information I get.
- How to make the personal assistant learn "on the go" and "follow my changes" throughout my life.
- How to make my personal assistant learn from others I trust (see "A" above) in such a way that I can learn from other people's experience and knowledge.
- How to make my personal assistant recognize that I also want to learn something, which means that I don't know what it is that I want to know, but know that I don't know everything, and am open to learning new things.
C. How do I build a ranking system for databases like Google rankings, YouTube videos, Internet Archives files, Amazon products, etc. that reflects who I am and what I care about.
- How to build this ranking in such a way that I own the ranking, and can keep it private (or share it) as I see fit, because it belongs to me.
- How to build this ranking so that I build trust and give greater weight to subsets of all the folks out there publishing their own rankings.
- How to build this ranking, recognizing that I don't know everything, and I might want to learn something.